The One-Stop Provider for MOPU
MOPU Holdings (MOPUHS) is one of the largest Jack Up MOPU Owners and Operators in South East Asia.
Incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company of offshore oil and gas production, jack up rig operation in March 2012 and awarded the Approved International Shipping Enterprise (MSI-AIS) by Maritime Port Authority (MPA) Singapore.
Distinction of managing the conversion (EPCIC) of the MOPU’s, Installation, Operations & Maintenance and subsequent decommissioning of the MOPU’s.
The mobile nature of our units, together with the offered contractual structure, short/mid term bareboat or time charter agreements, have proved to be extremely effective for clients in the following situations:
- Early production projects
- Mid/small size oil and gas developments
- Well tests
- Capital constrained projects
- Developments targeting a minimum environmental footprint
- Short duration projects requiring quick and easy mobilization and decommissioning
A Global Energy Company of Choice
We Provide the Energy that Every Reality Needs
We are a company with a Mission: to provide the energy that every reality needs. To achieve this we rely on three foundational cornerstones:
- Commitment to service, embodied by our approachability and flexibility.
- A technical culture based on efficiency.
- And our global vision, to achieve a leading position in the worldwide energy market.
This is what we are and this is our DNA. It is what sets us apart.
And moreover we have an aspiration, something we want to achieve in the future and constitutes our vision: to be a global energy company of choice.
Characteristics of MOPU Holdings
MOPU In The News
Awarded by MPA Singapore,
Maritime Sector Incentive – Approved International Shipping Enterprise Status
Award Date: 25 Apr 2017